Featured Posts

If you’re a new visitor to my blog, you might these information useful. If you have any question, don’t hesitate to ask and I’ll answer on my free time.

Teaching Jobs for Filipinas married to Koreans
For those who are looking to find jobs in English teaching. Recommended for Filipinos with F-6 and f-5 visas or Korean citizens.

Kongbubang: Legal private tutoring
You need to be registered with the Ministry of Education to be able to do private tutoring.

New policies on F-6 visa
Read this additional requirements for those who are married to Koreans.

Applying for F-6 visa in the Philippines
A list of the documents you need when applying for the F-6 visa for the first time.

Inviting a brother or sister of a Filipino married to Korean
If you’re married to a Korean and you want to invite your brother or sister to Korea, here is the info that you need!

Can a former TNT go back to Korea?
Involuntary exit for illegal immigrants

Want to work in Korea? Here’s what you need to do…
Work in Korea through EPS


      1. Hi mam im krisjohn delos reyes from tanauan batangas gsto kpo sana mag korea . kso la pa k pamg enroll pano po kaya mgandang gawin .tnx po ala k mga papers.

  1. hi guys pleas help me. I have British boyfriend that work in Korea. I’ve been Korea before Nov 5 2013 -Sep 27 2015 i have E6 visa before. I want to go back to Korea as a tourist this coming Chinese New year or stay with him for 1 month Feb 5 he was willing to give what i needs. I have also bank account but just already last Oct. I don’t have any work now. so I really don’t know where i’m gonna start and i really don’t know what is the requirements. Its is possible to have a vacation even if just came back home. I really love Korea very much. Hope Somebody helps me Thanks.

Leave a Reply