I got tagged by JoanJoyce and I’d gladly oblige and answer the 20 Questions tag.
20 QUESTIONS TAG
Here are the Rules for this tag :
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. What is your favorite food?
– spaghetti and barbeque
2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
– when I learned how to ride the bike
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
– The Metropolitan Museum of Art
4. Which part of you do you hate the most?
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
– go out for a walk
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
– buy a real house in the province
8. What do you love the most about last year (2007)?
– I went home to the Philippines with my son twice!
9. Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie?
– Maggie Cheung
10. How do you cope with boredom?
– I don’t really have enough time to get bored
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
– ignoring my drunk father the day before he died
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
13. What is your ambition?
– win $1 million 😀
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
– cure for all diseases
15. How did you celebrate New Year?
16. What has been the craziest thing youâ€™ve ever done in your whole life?
– become a fan
17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
– APO’s When I Met You
19. What is your inspiration in life?
– my family (cliche)
20. If you were to change one event in your life, what would it be?
– my Korean wedding (i should’ve tried to lose weight!)